As a non-profit organization in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, membership and admissions from members of our community are imperative to Kidzu’s ability to stay open and provide families with a safe space to learn and play together.
PHASE 1.5 Member Benefits:
The Kidzu team has worked hard to create a modified reopening schedule that ensures exclusive benefits and access for our dedicated members. Keeping health and safety at the forefront of everything we do, we have put our creative hats on and highlighted the following benefits to members:
- Member Morning: FREE Members-only access to Kidzu on Tuesdays & Saturdays from 10am – 12pm
- FREE access to our new General Admission Sessions
- Automatic discount will apply during checkout. Your admission will adjust to $0.00 for the # of tickets that match your membership level.
- Save 15% on Museum Rentals
- Save 10% on Kidzu 2021 Summer Camps!
Become a member today!
A Kidzu membership offers creative play and learning all year long. Membership pays for itself in as little as 5 visits.
Multiple membership options available!
Annual Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited admission for a whole year
- Discounts on camps and birthday parties
- Invitations to special events
- 10 guest passes
- Discounted admission to more than 200 children’s museums across the country – 9 of which are in North Carolina. Click here to see the list.
*As of January 1, 2014, NC law requires sales tax on admission fees and memberships. Taxes have been included in each membership price.
Corporate Level Memberships
As a corporate sponsor, you will reach thousands of influential community members. Kidzu corporate sponsors receive donor recognition, exclusive employee benefits, and more. See our brochure for all the details.
Other Questions About Membership?
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions about Kidzu Children’s Museum’s membership options. Thank you for your interest!
cannot be used during group visits.